|
||||
Dialogue
B=Bob K=Ken
B: Have you heard that Beckham wrote a book about himself?
B:你聽說了嗎?貝克漢姆寫了一本關於自己的書?
K: Of course. Five thousand people queued for over ten hours to see David Beckham sign copies of his autobiography.
K:當然了。5000人排了10個多小時的隊就為了等到貝克漢姆在自傳上的簽名。
B: They must be mad.
B:他一定是瘋了。
K: Why are you so? If I were them, I would do that too.
K:為什麼這麼說?如果我是他們,我也會那麼做的。
B: Are you his fan?
B:你是他的球迷?
K: Yes. I love his good-looking, his shyness and his supereme talent.
K:是的。我愛他的英俊,愛他的靦腆和他的纔華橫溢。
B: Do you love football?
B:你愛足球嗎?
K: What do you mean?
K:你是什麼意思?
B: I mean Beckham is famous for his good-looking, not his football skill.
B:我的意思是貝克漢姆出名是因為他的英俊,而不是他的球技。
K: No. Since he stepped out onto the pitch for his first team place as a shifted teenager, David Beckham has always been Manchester United's favorite.
K:不。自從作為天纔少年首發上場以來,貝克漢姆始終是曼聯最受喜歡的球員。
B: Really?
B:真的嗎?
K: The England defeated German in 2000 after 34 years' fight. And the most important one was passed by him.
K: 2000年,英格蘭經過34年的拼搏終於打敗了德國隊。而最為重要的一個球就是他傳的。
B: Oh, I begin to love him now.
B:噢,我開始喜歡他了。
請您文明上網、理性發言並遵守相關規定,在註冊後發表評論。 | ||||