|
||||
真好吃啊。你還要添一些嗎?
41.I'm full. I can't eat any more.我飽了,不能再吃了。
42.Bill, please.勞駕,結帳。
43.My treat.我請客
44.Keep the change.不用找零錢了。
45.Would you like to drink something, coffee, tea or cola?
您想喝點兒什麼,咖啡、茶,還是可樂?
46. Tea is fine with me. Thank you.喝茶就行了。謝謝!
47. Help yourself to some fruits.請隨便吃點兒水果。
48. Give /Pass me a cup of tea, please!請遞給我一杯茶/。
49. Cheers!乾杯!
50. To our friendship!為我們的友誼乾杯!
51.Let」s drink to the Chinese Soccer Team!
讓我們為中國足球隊乾杯。
52.I will be your guide. 我來當你的向導。
53. Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the station?
勞駕,請問去車站怎麼走?
54.Straight on.一直往前走。
55.Go down this street. Then turn left.沿這條街走下去,然後朝左拐。
56.Turn right at the second crossing.在第二個路口往右拐。
57.I'm sorry. I have no idea where it is.對不起,我不知道它在哪兒。
58.Thank you all the same.盡管如此,還是要謝謝你。
59.Is it far from here?離這兒遠嗎?
60.Yes. You'd better take a bus.遠,你最好坐公共汽車去。
請您文明上網、理性發言並遵守相關規定,在註冊後發表評論。 | ||||